Wakefield Park (AU)Written by Bill Hunter
Top row (l to R)
1. Line up in marshalling area. Note the storm clouds building.
2. Car No 45 - Tony Richmond - 1963 MGB
3. Car No 55 - William Lesslie - 1981 Alfa Romeo GTV
4. Car No 145 - 1964 Sunbeam Alpine.
1. Garage-shot of the Avanti of David Clark - see also reference - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Clark_(racing_driver)
2. Unlisted Ford-powered Special with impressive performance.
3. Car No 1 - Nigel Jones - 1975 Rennmax.
5. Car No 7 - shown in program as Jeffrey Hinde - Formula Ford.
1. Car No 63 - Noel Bryen - 1963 Rennmax BN1
2. Car No 117 - David McKenzie - 1960 Elfin Streamliner
3. Car No 73 - Ian Motley - Austin Seven Racing
4. Car No 91 - Brian Parkinson - 1934 Harris Special.
Motormarques came into being over 10 years ago. The site contains thousands of brilliant images and stories of automobiles that stand out from bland, mass-produced transport that you see every day. Our home team of 5 photographers come from Europe, Britain, Australia and New Zealand. We mainly feature cars that have distinguished themselves in competition - from Goodwood and Nurburgring to local club-run sprints and hillclimbs.Website: www.motormarques.com